Main Types of Exhaust Fans We Install
- Wall Mounted. Ideal for those who would like to avoid designing and planning complex fan installations, wall mounted exhaust fans are installed in the external walls and drive the inside air outside.
- Exterior Fans. They draw in indoor air and expel it outside the building. Exterior fans are quite silent as the fan noise is emitted outside.
- Ceiling Mounted. Great for very high ceilings or upstairs rooms, ceiling mounted fans expel inside air through an exhaust in the ceiling or through the attic.
- Kitchen Fans. Usually installed above the stove, kitchen fans remove unwanted odour as well as steam, keeping the kitchen air cleaner and dryer.
- Bathroom Fans. The bathroom is the room with the highest moisture level in a home, and a fan is the best way to eliminate residual moisture and any unwanted smells.
- Inline Fans. Usually installed in rooms that are difficult to ventilate, between ducts, to expel bad air through those ducts.
- Lighting Fans. They both ventilate and illuminate the space they’re installed in. They are the easiest to integrate in a room’s décor, but among the most difficult to install.
Each type of exhaust fan has individual specifications and is available in tens or hundreds of different models. Making a choice may seem difficult, but we are here to guide you through the pros and cons of each model and make the process much easier. We have experience in installing and troubleshooting all fan types, so we know all there is to know about them.
Why Hire Us to Help You Choose and Install Your Exhaust Fan?
After deciding to install an exhaust fan you need to determine the best location to house it. One of our technicians will come to your home and work with you to find the perfect spot that will allow the fan to facilitate airflow between your indoor and outdoor areas in order to ensure optimum ventilation.
The capacity of your fan should be synchronous with the size of your room. If the fan is too small, it won’t be able to ensure proper ventilation. If it is too big, it will waste energy and make the room more difficult to cool or heat. Our technician will assess your needs and available real estate and help you choose the right fan for your situation.
Because installing a fan involves connecting it to the power grid, and a faulty installation could cause fires or short-circuits, it is important to leave this to someone who’s done it before. All Ontime Local Electrician technicians have experience in installing a wide range of exhaust fans within the home.
Besides rapid, efficient and affordable exhaust fan installation services, hiring us will get you extended warranty on both the installed fan and the labour, as well as access to 24/7 emergency services and excellent customer service. Call or contact us online to get a quote for our exhaust fan installation service. Make an appointment today!