Home electrical services
Whether it’s a new home or an old property, we handle all kinds of electrical jobs. For new homes we’ve already done the following:
- Installed outlets, wiring, switchboards, lighting fixtures and exhaust fans.
- Repaired outlets and all other electrical fixtures.
- Replaced old electrical fixtures (with upgrades to latest standards).
- Inspected condition and performance of switchboards and the whole electrical system.
- Added new outlets and wiring for home additions and renovations.
Our residential electricians focus on safety and professionalism whenever they handle an assignment. That’s because they’ve undergone hundreds of hours of training and apprenticeship before handling a job on their own.
Don’t attempt a DIY job with electrical wiring. There are risks even in replacing a light. For instance, you might trip or fall, electrocute yourself or set something on fire. On the other hand, our electricians use the safety equipment to safely complete each job.
Aside from repairs and new electrical installations, we also make sure electrical fixtures are working at maximum efficiency. We check for possible overloads and compromise in each of the outlets, wiring networks and the switchboard. This is also to ensure 100% reliability of your whole electrical system 24/7.
Rose Bay commercial electrical services
Here at Ontime Local Electrician we’ve completed hundreds of electrical jobs for businesses. We do the following:
- Electrical inspection for safety and reliability (service your customers even during peak hours).
- Upgrades of switchboard and whole electrical system (better accommodate the demands of your business).
- Installation of exhaust fans for better comfort and ventilation.
- Installation of new appliances and outlets (a dedicated outlet for each new appliance for better safety and reliability).
- Strategic placement and installation of lighting fixtures for security and unique ambience purposes.
- Complete setup of cabling and wiring for telephone and networking.
In other words, we perform every electrical service to ensure that you can continuously service your customers. We understand a reliable electrical system is the key to a successful business and excellent customer service.
For example, the lighting and air conditioning of your business largely depends on your electrical wiring and switchboard. If either of these fails you’ll probably lose customers and revenue. This consequence is universal in the case of a failed telephone system. You won’t be able to respond to your customers and will miss out on business opportunities.
Here at Ontime Local Electrician we prioritise reliability. We understand that any interruptions caused by electrical failure will mean disaster to your business. We perform advanced troubleshooting to ensure everything is working perfectly even during the peak hours of your business.
Through the years we’ve already serviced the following:
- Restaurants and cafes.
- Retail shops and supermarkets.
- Business offices.
- Recreational facilities.
Why choose Local Ontime Electrician
It’s about our commitment to the following values:
- 100% reliability and safety.
- Upfront and affordable pricing.
- Professionalism and excellent customer service.
- Commitment to excellence whether it’s a big or small job.
- On time service whether it’s a scheduled appointment or emergency call out ($0 call out fee).
- 12-month warranty that guarantees the quality of our work and the materials we used.
Even in an emergency electrical situation we always provide affordable and transparent pricing. You can see the written quote before we commence work so there’ll be no surprises at the end. Our affordable and transparent pricing will give you peace of mind before, during and after the job.
Whether it’s a small job (e.g. replacing a light) or a huge task (full rewiring of your residential or commercial property) we always focus on safety, reliability and professionalism. It’s a result of our electrical technicians’ extensive training and professional experience.
What to expect
Expect rapid arrival at your site, regardless of whether it’s a scheduled appointment or emergency call out. We always have professional electricians ready for deployment 24/7.
Before we start work we’ll provide you with a written quote so you understand our fees. No surprises when you employ The Ontime Local Electrician.
Here at Ontime Local Electrician we provide transparent pricing while still remaining affordable. It’s part of our commitment to provide you with professional and courteous services at affordable rates. You get the most value for your money while we guarantee the highest-quality service. We’re in this for the long-term which is why we always focus on reliability, safety, professionalism and courtesy.
Rose Bay emergency electricians
We perform all kinds of electrical repairs, installations, replacements and upgrades for residential and commercial clients. We also perform lighting and exhaust fan installations, cabling for telephony and networking.
Over the years businesses and homeowners have called us whenever they have needed a professional electrical repair job completed or an installation service. No matter how large or small the job is, we perform all kinds of work while ensuring reliability and safety. Our highly-qualified and experienced electricians always use the highest-quality tools and components and practice the latest techniques.
Call us today at 02 9709 4744 and our friendly staff will respond. You can schedule a convenient appointment or, if it’s an emergency one of our electricians will rapidly dispatch to your site.