Having a commercial and historical importance, Woolloomooloo is an interesting community situating a constant struggle between heritage and progress.
While the context is not ideal, progress due to a malfunctioning electrical fixture is necessary. A single malfunction can interrupt home and business activities, and the Ontime Local Plumber is here 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to fix any problem that arises.
Here at Local Ontime Electrician we promptly fix those kinds of malfunctions and take measures to prevent them from happening in the first place. Our professional electrical services include:
- Repair of switchboards, faulty wires, power points and other electrical fixtures.
- Full or partial rewiring of a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, entire home, strata or commercial building.
- Switchboard upgrade to better accommodate higher energy demand.
- Installation of additional power points, wiring and light fittings (e.g. for home additions and renovations).
- Lighting installation (including indoor, outdoor, essential and decorative lighting and the light fittings).
- Safe and proper installation of heavy-duty kitchen and bathroom appliances (according to manufacturer’s instructions).
- Plasma/LCD TV setup (secure mounting and neat installation for optimal viewing experience).
- Exhaust fan and ceiling fan installation.
- Telephone and data cabling and networking (reliable connectivity for businesses and home offices).
- Electrical safety inspections including routine maintenance (prevent fire hazards and overloading).
Level 2 electrician Woolloomooloo
Our technical expertise also covers the following:
- Connecting, disconnecting and reconnecting residential and commercial premises to the power network.
- Connecting new service lines.
- Managing the installation of overhead service lines.
- Installing and configuring the meter.
- Providing temporary power solutions for building sites and special events.
- Repairing and insulating damaged power cables (damages might be due to storms, UV rays or physical degradation).
- Repairing, upgrading or installing power poles including the pillars and brackets.
- Restoring electrical systems to normal (24/7 electrical service).
Our end-to-end solutions have made us a one-stop shop when it comes to electrical projects. Our residential and commercial electricians complete each project on-time and to budget, whether it’s a power point installation, full house rewire, meter configuration or power pole installation.
Contact us here today at Ontime Local Electrician if you require a professional and complete electrical service at an affordable price. We’ll inspect your problem and provide you with a written quote and guarantee of affordable and transparent pricing.