Electrician Ultimo 24/7
Performance and history also define us here at Local Ontime Electrician. Our solid reputation allows us to remain busy handling electrical work for both individual clients and contractors. The high volume of our work is dependent on our commitment to safety, excellence and ultimate client satisfaction.
Whether it’s an emergency electrical repair or a full house rewiring, we’re able to complete the job on-time and to budget. When it comes to urgent electrical repairs, we arrive rapidly on-site because we understand the inconvenience of an electrical malfunction.
Our professional electrical services include:
- Repairing and installing switchboards, wires, power points and light fittings.
- Repairing damaged electrical components (whether because of an accident, extreme weather or natural deterioration).
- Inspecting all electrical components for electrical safety and performance (e.g. preventing failures, overloads and fire hazards especially in commercial premises).
- Installing indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, exhaust fans and kitchen and bathroom appliances.
- Installing plasma/LED TV (secure mounting and neat installation).
- Telephone and data cabling and networking.
- Partial or full rewiring of residential and commercial structures.
- Upgrading the switchboards and the electrical network of the home or business.
- Installing the whole electrical network (switchboards, power points, wires, light fittings, appliances and all fixtures).
We only use the highest-quality tools and components to ensure the installation will perform reliably and last for a long time. Our residential and commercial electricians are always up-to-date with the latest codes, performance requirements and professional techniques.
Level 2 electrician Ultimo
We also handle complex technical assignments (Level 2 electrical work) including:
- Handling of live and damaged wiring (whether it’s due to an accident, storm or other causes).
- Meter install and configuration.
- Installation of overhead/underground services (including the power poles).
- Connecting or disconnecting a property to the power network.
- Energising installations.
- Temporary power service (e.g. for construction, events).
- Connecting new service lines.
- 24/7 electrical service (restore your systems back to normal).
Whether it’s for a single detached home, strata or a commercial complex, we have the expertise, tools and capability to provide an end-to-end electrical solution (from the power pole down to the last power point).
Contact us today here at Local Ontime Electrician if you require a professional and courteous electrical service. We provide written quotes and guarantees (plus honest and upfront pricing) so that everything is clear before we start the job.