- About Us
- Safety Inspection
- Contact Us
After coming from the Aurelia Street or Blacktown, a single electrical issue can totally ruin your day.
Whether it’s just a spark when you’re plugging in an appliance, some of the outlets don’t work, the
lights are flickering or a failure of a circuit breaker or switchboard, the problem should be fixed
right away so you can quickly move forward with your day or evening.
Phone us now at On Time Local Electrician 1300 215 728 and we’ll send an electrician right away.
No matter where you are in Toonie we will always be quick to do the job. Whether it’s an
emergency call out or a convenient appointment, expect a rapid response and upfront pricing from
Our professional electrical services include the following:
● Emergency electrical repairs (including flickering lights, electrical sparks and other
● Installing power points, switchboards, wires, light fittings, breakers and other necessary
electrical fixtures (whether for new construction, renovation or home addition)
● Full or partial rewiring of the entire house or building or just the kitchen, bathroom,
bedroom or dining area
● Installing high-power appliances according to manufacturer specifications (we also install
additional outlets and other necessary fixtures to accommodate these appliances)
● Secure mounting of TV and ensuring wires are concealed and neat
● Installing the ceiling fan or exhaust fan (and install the necessary wiring and fittings as well)
● Inspecting everything electrical to get rid of hazards and ensure reliability
● Telephone, data cabling and networking (ensure reliable communication lines especially for
shops, restaurants, cafes and other businesses)
Whether you just came home from work or the children need to study (whether for their exams at
Toongabbie West Public School, Metella Road Public School or others), all the electrical fixtures
should be working perfectly. And if there’s a breakdown, it should be fixed right away.
Aside from the usual electrical repairs and installations, we also handle the following projects:
● Installing new overhead and underground service lines and energising the installations
● Maintaining and repairing service lines
● Connecting residential and commercial properties to the power network
● Installing and configuring the meter
● Disconnecting structures from the power network before demolition
● Installing temporary service lines to building sites and special events
● Repairing damaged power lines (whether due to storms, UV or accidents)
● Repairing and installing power poles including the brackets and pillars
We always adhere to the latest industry and safety standards to ensure the quality and integrity of
each installation. We understand that if electrical systems fail, all the operations and activities get
affected whether in businesses or residences.
Phone us now at 1300 215 728 for a rapid response and action. Whether it’s an electrical
emergency or an installation, the On Time Local Electrician is the one to call.