Electrician Kingsford 24/7
However, speed and convenience can be easily disrupted by a power interruption or a potentially dangerous electrical issue. Burnt outlets, tripping breakers, exposed wires and even flickering lights spell danger. It’s crucial to get them fixed right away for your safety.
Here at Local Ontime Electrician, we can send an electrician to your home or workplace right away; no matter what time you call and no matter where you are in Kingsford. Our licensed and insured electricians always prioritise speed and safety so that people will feel confident in the work we do.
Our professional electrical services include the following:
- Repair and installation of switchboards, circuit breakers, power points and other electrical components.
- Full or partial rewiring of a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or the entire home.
- Switchboard upgrade.
- Installation of additional power points, wiring and light fittings.
- Lighting installation (including indoor, outdoor, essential and decorative lighting).
- Safe and proper installation of heavy-duty kitchen and bathroom appliances according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Plasma/LCD TV setup (secure mounting and neat installation for optimal viewing experience).
- Exhaust fan and ceiling fan installation (with neat placement of wires and necessary electrical fixtures).
- Telephone and data cabling and networking.
- Electrical safety inspections including routine maintenance for safety and reliability.
Level 2 electrician Kingsford
Aside from the usual residential and commercial electrical work, our team is also authorised and qualified to handle Level 2 electrical work including the following:
- Connecting, disconnecting and reconnecting residential and commercial premises to the power network.
- Connecting new service lines.
- Managing and overseeing the installation of overhead service lines
- Installing and configuring the meter.
- Providing temporary power solutions for construction sites and special events.
- Repairing and insulating damaged power cables (damages might be due to storms, UV rays or physical degradation).
- Repairing (e.g. due to accidents, storms), upgrading or installing power poles including the pillars and brackets.
It’s best to leave this kind of work to experienced professionals. With our technical expertise and lengthy experience here at Local Ontime Electrician, rest assured that the whole job will be done safely and professionally. Contact us here for professional electrical services (emergency repair, upgrade, installation, inspection, Level 2 electrical).