To minimise the downtime and bring back the electrical safety and function in your home, business or building, phone us now at 1300 215 728 for a fast service. Our professional electricians will quickly attend to the problem and ensure perfect function and safety.
Electrician Concord 24/7
We’re always prompt to service the area and the entire Inner West when it comes to the following:
- Emergency electrical repairs (including flickering lights, electrical sparks, switchboard malfunctions and other concerns)
- Installing power points, switchboards, wires, light fittings, breakers and other necessary electrical fixtures (whether for new construction, renovation or home addition)
- Full or partial rewiring of the entire house or building or just the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or dining area
- Installing high-power appliances according to manufacturer specifications (we also install additional outlets and other necessary fixtures to accommodate these appliances)
- Secure mounting of TV and ensuring wires are concealed and neat
- Installing the ceiling fan or exhaust fan (and install the necessary wiring and fittings as well)
- Inspecting everything electrical to get rid of hazards and ensure reliability
- Telephone, data cabling and networking (ensure reliable communication lines especially for shops, restaurants, cafes and other businesses)
Our service area includes residential and commercial sites at or near Ron Routley Oval, Massey Park Golf Club, Links Ave, Saltwater Creek, Bayview Park, Alton Ave, Goddard Park and Concord Oval. We handle both small and huge tasks whether it’s fixing a single outlet or rewiring an entire home or building.
Level 2 electrician Concord
We’re also capable (and have full authorisations and qualifications) of doing the following:
- Installing new overhead and underground service lines and energising the installations
- Maintaining and repairing service lines
- Connecting residential and commercial properties to the power network
- Installing and configuring the meter
- Disconnecting structures from the power network before demolition
- Installing temporary service lines to building sites and special events
- Repairing damaged power lines, poles, brackets and pillars
We complete each task according to the latest standards in safety and performance. Our licensed electricians take the time to ensure everything’s done right. We perform a thorough inspection before leaving the site.
Phone us now at 1300 215 728 for a professional electrical service. We’ll quickly bring back the proper electrical function in your home or building and ensure safety as well.