Electrician Carlton 24/7
In today’s modern society, a reliable electrical network is a must-have; not just for convenience but to make life possible after dark. Most aspects of our modern lives now are heavily dependent on electricity, which is why any electrical malfunction must certainly be addressed right away.
Here at Local Ontime Electrician, we are quick to act no matter what time you call. We perform urgent electrical repairs rapidly no matter how large or small. In most cases we can make the problem go away on the same day. Also, rest assured that you won’t encounter the same problem again anytime soon.
Whether it’s a flickering light, a burnt outlet, a buzzing sound, an electrical spark or you suspect something is wrong with your electrical system, contact us here if you want to ensure quick and professional electrical services.
Residential and commercial electricians Carlton
Aside from electrical repairs, our residential and commercial electricians also perform the following:
- Full or partial rewiring of a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or the entire home.
- Switchboard upgrade.
- Installation of additional power points, wiring and light fittings.
- Lighting installation (including indoor, outdoor, essential and decorative lighting).
- Safe and proper installation of heavy-duty kitchen and bathroom appliances.
- Plasma/LCD TV setup (secure mounting and neat installation for optimal viewing experience).
- Exhaust fan and ceiling fan installation.
- Telephone and data cabling and networking.
- Electrical safety inspections including routine maintenance.
We work with individual clients, business owners and contractors to get the job done safely and within budget. We also ensure strict adherence to the latest safety and performance codes especially when working on commercial and public facilities.
Carlton Level 2 electricians
Our technical expertise goes way beyond the usual electrical repair and installation jobs. That’s because our team is also authorised to handle Level 2 electrical work including the following:
- Connecting, disconnecting and reconnecting residential and commercial premises to the power network.
- Connecting new service lines.
- Managing the installation of overhead service lines.
- Installing and configuring the meter.
- Providing temporary power solutions for building sites and special events.
- Repairing and insulating damaged power cables (damages might be due to storms, UV rays or physical degradation).
- Repairing, upgrading or installing power poles including the pillars and brackets.
Contact us today whether it’s a small or large-scale assignment. We have the necessary expertise, equipment and labour to complete the entire job. Here at Local Ontime Electrician, you can only expect a prompt, reliable, affordable and professional electrical service.