Electrician Canterbury 24/7
Whether it’s a house or a huge building with several occupants and businesses, we have the capacity and expertise to complete the following the tasks:
- Emergency electrical repairs (including flickering lights, electrical sparks and other concerns)
- Installing power points, switchboards, wires, light fittings, breakers and other necessary electrical fixtures (whether for new construction, renovation or home addition)
- Full or partial rewiring of the entire house or building or just the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or dining area
- Installing high-power appliances according to manufacturer specifications (we also install additional outlets and other necessary fixtures to accommodate these appliances)
- Secure mounting of TV and ensuring wires are concealed and neat
- Installing the ceiling fan or exhaust fan (and install the necessary wiring and fittings as well)
- Inspecting everything electrical to get rid of hazards and ensure reliability
- Telephone, data cabling and networking (ensure reliable communication lines especially for shops, restaurants, cafes and other businesses)
After the job, we inspect everything thoroughly to ensure safety and function. This way before we leave the site, our customers will gain peace of mind and they can better focus on other things that are important.
Level 2 electrician Canterbury
We also let our commercial and industrial customers (including contractors, developers and other tradies) better focus on other important matters. We make sure major electrical installations are done according to the latest standards in performance and safety.
From primary installations and energising them (until the installation of the last outlet and lighting), our professional electricians are always careful and detail-oriented. We always do that when it comes to the following technical tasks:
- Installing new overhead and underground service lines and energising the installations
- Maintaining and repairing service lines
- Connecting residential and commercial properties to the power network
- Installing and configuring the meter
- Disconnecting structures from the power network before demolition
- Installing temporary service lines to building sites and special events
- Repairing damaged power lines, poles, brackets and pillars
For commercial and industrial environments with huge and specific power requirements, we’re always careful and make sure everyone’s on the same page. We understand that a single day of electrical failure (or presence of any electrical hazards) can be costly to the operations of their facilities.
Phone us now at 1300 215 728 if you want to ensure everything’s done right (especially the first time). Here at On Time Local Electrician, we can be prompt to do the electrical repair, installation or safety inspection at your site (we service locations at or near Canterbury Park Racecourse, Blick Oval, John St, Cooks River, Tasker Park, Canterbury Leisure and Aquatic Centre, Wonga St, Onslow St, Heynes Reserve, Pat O’Conner Reserve, Page Ln, Pheasant St and Canterbury Rd).