Let our team handle the dangerous electrical job if you also value safety and promptness. You can count on us here anytime at On Time Local Electrician. Phone us now at 1300 215 728 and we’ll send an electrician to your place right away.
Electrician Campsie 24/7
We service the entire Campsie including dwellings, stratas and places of business near Beamish St, Campsie Centre, Amy St, Evaline St, Second Ave, Federation Reserve, Moore St, Anzac Park, Woolworths, Canterbury Hospital, Viking St and Park St.
We do the following for our residential and commercial customers:
- Emergency electrical repairs (including flickering lights, electrical sparks and other concerns)
- Installing power points, switchboards, wires, light fittings, breakers and other necessary electrical fixtures (whether for new construction, renovation or home addition)
- Full or partial rewiring of the entire house or building or just the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or dining area
- Installing high-power appliances according to manufacturer specifications (we also install additional outlets and other necessary fixtures to accommodate these appliances)
- Secure mounting of TV and ensuring wires are concealed and neat
- Installing the ceiling fan or exhaust fan (and install the necessary wiring and fittings as well)
- Inspecting everything electrical to get rid of hazards and ensure reliability
- Telephone, data cabling and networking (ensure reliable communication lines especially for shops, restaurants, cafes and other businesses)
Level 2 electrician Campsie
Our professional electrical services have also included the following:
- Installing new overhead and underground service lines and energising the installations
- Maintaining and repairing service lines
- Connecting residential and commercial properties to the power network
- Installing and configuring the meter
- Disconnecting structures from the power network before demolition
- Installing temporary service lines to building sites and special events
- Repairing damaged power lines, poles, brackets and pillars
We hold all the relevant accreditations, insurances, qualifications and authorisation to perform such work. We have the technical expertise and capacity to complete the project according to the highest quality and safety standards.
Phone us now at 1300 215 728 and you can be sure of excellent results and high levels of safety. Whether it’s a major installation, full rewiring or an emergency electrical repair, you can always count on us here at On Time Local Electrician.