Electrician Bonnet Bay
If you require a smooth and efficient electrical service, phone us now at 1300 215 728 and we’ll handle it all professionally. We’ll ensure the electrical safety and quickly spot any potential problems and electrical hazards. Whether it’s in your home, place of business or asset you manage, it’s always crucial to ensure electrical safety and reliability.
Electrician Bonnet Bay 24/7
Our safety-focused electricians regularly do the following:
- Repair, replacement and installation of outlets, wiring, fittings, switchboards and other necessary fixtures
- Partial or full rewiring of an entire home or structure (includes the kitchen, bathroom, entertainment area and more)
- Power upgrades to meet your rising energy requirements
- Installing all outdoor or indoor lighting and the necessary wiring
- Installing kitchen appliances according to manufacturer instructions (we also install additional outlets and wires or upgrade your electrical system if necessary)
- Clean mounting of the TV for a pleasurable viewing experience
- Installing exhaust fans, ceiling fans plus the necessary outlets and wires
- Telephone, data cabling and networking
- Electrical safety inspection especially before a crucial event or meeting (including inspection of the smoke alarms)
We’ll always be quick wherever you are in Bonnet Bay (including residential and commercial premises near the Lakewood City Reserve, Tom Evans Field, Koolangarra Reserve, The Glen Reserve, Nixon Place Reserve, Washington Dr, Garfield Ave, Van Buren Cct and Lincoln Cres).
Level 2 electrician Bonnet Bay
We also focus on safety and the highest standards when it comes to the following:
- Installation, maintenance and repair of power poles and overhead/underground service lines
- Installation and configuration of electric meters
- Temporary power service in building sites and special events
- Connecting a residential or commercial structure to the power network
- Repairing damaged power lines and restoring the insulation
- Properly disconnecting a property from the power network (e.g. before demolitions)
- Repairing, installing and upgrading power poles, lines, brackets and pillars
We take our time when studying the project requirements and reviewing the latest technical standards. This way the installation will be perfect and efficient, which is crucial in all major electrical installations.
Phone us now at 1300 215 728 for all your electrical requirements whether it’s an emergency repair, lighting replacement, comprehensive rewiring or full installation. We’ll make sure everything’s done according to the highest safety standards.