- About Us
- Safety Inspection
- Contact Us
For emergency electrical services in Bayview you can phone us now at 1300 215 728. Right away we’ll send an electrician and help you quickly move forward with your day. Whether in your residence or business we have the experience and expertise to complete the job.
We service the entire Bayview including areas near and along the Captain Hunter Rd, Barcoola Pl, Torumba Ave, Pittwater Rd, Lentara Rd and Cabbage Tree Rd. Whether it’s about the wiring, outlet, switchboard or the entire electrical system you can count on us here at On Time Local Electrician.
Our professional electrical services include the following:
● Emergency electrical repairs (including flickering lights, electrical sparks and other concerns)
● Installing power points, switchboards, wires, light fittings, breakers and other necessary electrical fixtures (whether for new construction, renovation or home addition)
● Full or partial rewiring of the entire house or building or just the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or dining area
● Installing high-power appliances according to manufacturer specifications (we also install additional outlets and other necessary fixtures to accommodate these appliances)
● Secure mounting of TV and ensuring wires are concealed and neat
● Installing the ceiling fan or exhaust fan (and install the necessary wiring and fittings as well)
● Inspecting everything electrical to get rid of hazards and ensure reliability
● Telephone, data cabling and networking (ensure reliable communication lines especially for shops, restaurants, cafes and other businesses)
Anything electrical we do it all whether it’s a quick repair, a thorough safety inspection or a full electrical installation in homes, buildings, rooms, additions, renovations and new constructions.
Our professional team also does major electrical installations, disconnections, repairs, inspections, maintenance and upgrades of service lines, power poles, brackets, pillars and electric meters:
● Installing new overhead and underground service lines and energising the installations
● Maintaining and repairing service lines
● Connecting residential and commercial properties to the power network
● Installing and configuring the meter
● Disconnecting structures from the power network before demolition
● Installing temporary service lines to building sites and special events
● Repairing damaged power lines (whether due to storms, UV or accidents)
● Repairing and installing power poles including the brackets and pillars
We can handle and oversee each installation from beginning to end. We have the necessary qualifications and authorisations to complete the job properly and safely. Our team already has experience working on major distribution networks (we’ve been also certified by the NSW Department of Energy).
Phone us now at 1300 215 728 if you value integrity, professionalism and quality. Here at On Time Local Electrician you can count on us on anything electrical no matter how small or big the job is.