Electrician Ashbury 24/7
Ashbury living is an awesome getaway after a long day of hard work in the City. However, relaxing in the home becomes difficult if there’s an electrical breakdown. It’s really hard to relax if you’ve noticed the electrical sparks, buzzing sounds and flickering lights. Worse, the total electrical breakdown makes it impossible to do anything inside a home or business.
At Ontime Local Electrician, our qualified and insured electricians are always rapid to arrive on-site and fix your issue straight away. They are quick to determine the real cause of the electrical issue so they can repair it immediately. Our professional electrical services include:
- Repair and installation of switchboards, wires, power points and other electrical fixtures.
- Partial and full house rewiring.
- Upgrade of switchboards and the electrical system.
- Installing plasma/LED TV (secure mounting and neat installation).
- Telephone and data cabling and networking.
- Installation of additional electrical fixtures for home additions and renovations.
- Installation of ceiling fans, exhaust fans and kitchen and bathroom appliances.
- Installation of light fittings and indoor and outdoor lighting.
- Electrical safety inspection in residential and commercial buildings.
Whether it’s an emergency call out or a scheduled service, we have the necessary expertise and the highest-quality tools to complete the job promptly and safely. You can also rely on our affordable rates due to our upfront and transparent pricing.
Level 2 electrical Ashbury
Our team are also qualified to handle Level 2 electrical works which are more technical and complex. Through the years we’ve handled the following assignments:
- Handling of live and damaged wiring.
- Installing and configuring meters.
- Installing overhead/underground services (including the power poles).
- Connecting or disconnecting a property to the power network.
- Energising installations.
- Installing temporary power service (e.g. for construction sites or special events).
- Connecting new service lines.
- 24/7 electrical service (restore your systems back to normal).
You can count on Local Ontime Electrician on anything electrical. Whether it’s a minor electrical repair or connecting a property to the electrical distribution network, our team can efficiently complete the project. Contact us today and let’s discuss your requirements and schedule.