- About Us
- Safety Inspection
- Contact Us
Whether it’s an electrical spark, buzzing sound, faulty wiring, flickering light or anything suspicious with the electrical connections in your home or business, phone us now at 1300 215 728 for a fast response and service. The On Time Local Electrician will quickly and safely fix the problem.
Anywhere you are in Ambarvale and anytime you call you can always count on us here. We’re fast to respond and act because any electrical issue is an emergency. A fire can quickly break out or even worse cause an electrocution. Fast response and action is crucial in saving lives and protecting assets.
Here at On Time Local Electrician we prioritise protection and safety whenever we do the following:
● Emergency repair of electrical wires, fittings, outlets, switchboards and more
● Electrical safety inspections especially a day before an important gathering (don’t let the electrical issue ruin the event)
● Partial and full house rewiring (we do this carefully whether it’s an old or new home)
● Power upgrades for your rising energy requirements
● Secure and neat mounting of TVs
● Proper data cabling, telephone and networking
● Installing additional outlets, wires and fittings for home additions and renovations
● Full electrical installations for new home and building constructions
Anything electrical we’re the one to call because we can send an electrician right away. After hours at the Patrick Newman Park, Haredale Park or the Thomas Acres Reserve to get some sunshine and fresh air you don’t want your day be ruined by an electrical problem. And for people to get ready going through the Macarthur railway station or students preparing for their studies at the Ambarvale Public or Thomas Acres Public, everything should be running perfectly especially the electrical wires and fixtures.
Everything should also be perfect and according to the highest standards in the following:
● Installing new overhead and underground service lines (including connecting homes and businesses to power networks)
● Power upgrades from a single-phase system to a three-phase system especially if you’re experiencing unexpected shut-offs and overload
● Safe and convenient temporary service lines, power poles and boards for special events and building sites
● Metering installation and configuration for accurate monitoring of energy usage
● Prompt repair of damaged power cables
● Safe and proper power disconnection before demolishing a building
● Repair and installation of power poles, pillars and brackets
Any failure in the power poles and service lines can risk lives and cause even millions of dollars of financial losses (business interruptions and unexpected damages). It’s crucial then to make sure that everything’s done right and if something goes there should be a rapid response and action.
Phone us now at 1300 215 728 if you prioritise speed, responsiveness and professionalism. Whether it’s electrical repair, inspection, maintenance, upgrade or full installation, the On Time Local Electrician is always here.