- About Us
- Safety Inspection
- Contact Us
Electrical issues cause major interruptions and huge danger to everyone. Whether it’s just an electrical spark when you plug in an appliance, a flickering light, faulty wire or a total switchboard failure, right away the problem should be fixed by a professional.
Electrician Allambie Heights 24/7
Anywhere you are and anytime you call you can count on us here at On Time Local Electrician (phone us now at 1300 215 728). We’ll immediately send an electrician and on the same day it’s likely that the problem will be over like nothing happened.
Whether you’re a bit near the Warringah Aquatic Centre, Italian Scalabrini Village, German Lutheran Homes, The Sunnyfield Association, Beach School and other places in Allambie Heights, expect a rapid response and action from our professional team.
We’re always fast and efficient when it comes to the following:
● Repairing switchboards, wires, outlets, fittings and other electrical fixtures
● Inspecting outlets and all electrical components for safety and reliability
● Upgrading the switchboard and the structure’s entire electrical system for better safety and to meet your rising energy requirements
● Neat and secure mounting of the TV
● Installing additional wires, outlets and more for home additions and renovations
● Installing both indoor and outdoor lighting (and exhaust fans and ceiling fans) and the necessary wires and fittings
Electrical repairs, safety inspections, maintenance, upgrades and installations we do it all and we do them all quickly and efficiently. Everything’s clear and smooth here because we’re upfront about our pricing and straightforward in how we complete each job in residential and commercial premises.
Level 2 electrician Allambie Heights
We’re also straightforward in handling major electrical projects including the following:
● Connect or disconnect a property from the power network
● Install a temporary service line for special events and construction activities
● Upgrade residential and commercial premises from a single-phase system to a three-phase system
● Install and configure the meter and ensure accurate electricity usage monitoring
● Repair damaged power cables (whether due to storms or accidents)
● Repair, install and upgrade power poles, pillars and brackets
We have the qualifications and authorisations to perform and oversee such tasks. In each project we refer to the latest industry standards to ensure performance and safety. We also quickly assemble a team according to the project’s requirements in timeline and budget.
Phone us now at 1300 215 728 for anything electrical (installation, upgrade, maintenance, safety inspection). A lot of things can go wrong now in these uncertain times. Let the On Time Local Electrician bring back some of the certainty and reliability.